First class will be on:
Week commencing Monday 24th September 2018
• The FE organiser must be informed
immediately of any changes in personal details (e.g. change of
address, telephone number etc).
• The Course Tutor must be informed of
the student's intention to withdraw from the course for any reason.
• Students are expected to supply
themselves with equipment appropriate to the course of study as
advised by the Course Tutor.
• Smoking is prohibited in all public
and teaching areas of the site.
• Food and drink must not be taken into
teaching areas, workshops, studios, libraries.
• No liability will be accepted for
loss, theft, or damage to student's property.
• Students will be held responsible for
any damage they cause to the fabric of the building, furniture or
• All accidents on centre property must
be reported immediately to the Tutor in charge of the student's class,
or in their absence to a member of the centre staff.
• The Centre accepts no responsibility
for financial loss caused by cancellation of classes through
circumstances beyond their control.