Course Duration: 9 weeks Course Fee: £36
The Pilates way of exercise consists of slow, controlled movements performed with complete mental focus.
Good alignment, efficient breathing and awareness of good movement patterns enable Pilates to deliver brilliant results with regular practice.
Pilates has proven itself so successfully that it has attracted the attention of GPs, osteopaths and physiotherapists. Professional athletes, musicians and dancers use this technique to enhance their performance. However, --Pilates can work for everyone regardless of fitness level.
How Pilates can help you:
• Improves posture - by correcting muscle imbalances.
• Lengthen and strengthen muscles.
• Create a flatter stomach by exercising from a strong centre.
• Help prevent / alleviate back problems.
• Encourage mind / body awareness.
• Improve breathing efficiency
• Reduce stress and tension.
Please wear loose comfortable clothing, e.g. jogging bottoms and T-shirt. Please bring a towel and a mat.
If you would like to register for this course online and print a form to send in with your cheque click the button below. If you want to learn more about enrolling online please follow this link.